Work-LIfe Balance





I had gone through a very bad phase of life,There was a time when my life was in mess , I know I am multi-tasker , still  I used to cry , i didnt know  how to priroties my work so that i may get little time for myself also .
My family always complaint about my over working hours , they said they never found me relax , because i had more responsiblities then i could cope ,
Then  one day i tealized the isue is not that am handling responsible roles personally and professionally but issue is i am not able to manage my time properly and wisely .Life changed ,when i read , attender training n counselling .


life is all about choices -stephen covey


Small tips may work (It worked for me )

1)More organised
     - 
 make  complete To-Do list previous night for next day ,, which orders from
                                  urgent to important
 .
2)Set goals




write down all the important goals for a day and for a wek too.




3)  learn to say no and set boundries


         very difficult task but very important , Without aggression , assertively learn to say no which you dont want . its difficult to say "No" to boss n relatives , but learn to do that also
4)Set boundries
learn to make boundries -like
 no receiving calls after office hrs



No home-front worries at office table







5) And important isDont try to become super woman ,show your limitation too.
    





 cheers !   Njoy life .


No comments:

Translate

follow me on face book