Marrying a feminist --A Nightmare ??

Again  wo hi   ghisa pita - sentence from my close friends!
" Madhu  we all love you as a friend but no one will like to have you as a wife . You are so difficult .
I listen this ten times in day . 
Why ...  Why my friends are afraid of strong women as their wives ?  

.................

 I suddenly  realized  I  might be difficult for arvind too .  Need to talk .. right now ..


Dear arvind ,

You dated and married me . It might be a nightmare for you 
A wife who is not a wife .
A request , Please  try to understand me from my perspective also . Will help us  today and tomorrow .I am not so tough  . I might be refreshing for you  specially when I took  quite a load off you . No I never hated men . Life will be very easy if you  simply  understand the thumb rule of  my life ." Equality '. thts it .Its  so easy yaar . Let me clearify my views .



1) You are not a money making machine for me .. so please dont try to earn for me and earn some browinie points .




2) Please  dont fight my battles . When I am in a Mess , let me clear it up by myself . I have grown out of fantasies . I think I dont need any charming prince like you to save me .I can handle . please dont try to own me .

3)I cant  do 'crying drama ; I m not feminine that way , you must be actually lucky one that you is saved from all crocodile tears and useless giggles .I am not going to cry a drop and   cant   use my tears to get my way round .

4) I am not only feminist but a well -read person too .so you need to have a lot of talk . Really a lot ,  topics ranging  from play, movies ..... to literature .

5)If you support for my work you are the loveliest person in the world .

\6)Please no gifts and no special day .Showing your love need not to be a special day for me ,It can be today tomorrow , anyday and everyday 

7)And yes ..Please no wrong ideas of 'ROMANCE"
Did I tell you before that I am not brain-washed ? Desi -Movie and Hollywood romance can not mess my brain .I am sure you are glad about this 
.
8)No waiting calls You are saved  from taking an initiative   If I want to talk about an issue ,I will straight talk I know very well what I am doing.
8) Pay interaction actual interactions that is taking place and not the one in your head . I am sharp enough ,

9)And   YES ,Never ,Never Tell me that your work is more important than mine because you earn more or you travel more . Grave mistake from yourside which can even cost your relationship with me .

and last not the least please ...please dont try to be smooth when you are not . Its OK .
Please dont be tough  always you can say .
" I am feeling low and need to be pampered .I will love it and you score for me .

Dont you think I m easier , a lot easier then people think feminist ARE!

Madhu





No comments:

Translate

follow me on face book