' Reading between the lines '

Yesterday I was reading a book while travelling .    'Talk Language "   by Allan Pease .  The book is about meta language .

 Metalanguage simply says how to read between the lines

 .for ex 

if someone says -

" Do come home some time " 

The metasentence says or reading between the lines says -

'Do not come . otherwise I would have invited you by a fix time .'

I  was so excited after finishing it , tht i stared playing  with all communication  everyday i come across as feminist  with others   into  metasentences .





Here are some -
1) SENTENCE
                                 -I am against feminism
    METASENTENCE 
     METASENTENCE                          
                                  I actually dont know about feminism .


2)SENTENCE 
                                 'Feminism is all about women are better than men

   METASENTENCE 
                                 I really dont know about men and women and feminism but i pretend to .

3)SENTENCE 
                                 Feminism hurts men's right .
METASENTENCE 
                                I an still confused about men and women right and i am quite comfortable in slavery

4) SENTENCE 
             I dont think feminism is not necessery   now  because women are equal now
METASENTENCE 
              actually I live under rock .

5) SENTENCE 
                  well its your openion
METASENTENCE 
                       actually i dont underst
and anything what you say .


and in the end okkk sorry , i dint go too far ,, did i ?
SIMPLY  means                " I know but   I did but I dont care ,


okkk ' forget it'
means
' I cant cope up with situation any longer ....'
Friend ..remember  we are listening you BETWEEN THE LINESSSSS ;;;BEWARE ...




No comments:

Translate

follow me on face book